It's been a little while since I've blogged, but I've picked up quite a few new readers lately and thought it only fair to share a bit about me.
In case you hadn't guessed, I'm Andrew Gribben and yes, I write all my own posts. I don't have the luxury of having someone write for me. This causes two things to happen:
- For someone who prides himself in proper spoken english, you'll find far too many spelling and grammatical errors.
- Posts come randomly, when I have time and when I have inspiration.
This helpful Venn diagram explains my thought process.
Handy Grib Facts
- I live at the sea-side with, my beautiful wife Lila and daughter Tamar.
- I finally created a LinkedIn profile, which you'll find here and my slightly less-than useful Google Profile is here.
- I'm responsible for http://jotterapp.com. If you don't know what Jotter is, you will soon.
If you came here looking for my address, date of birth and phone number, they're not here. I don't give that sort of information out over the internet and nether should you!