Expecting something else?
Yesterday was a somewhat productive day for me; with the school was closed due to weather I got all the network and computer upgrades finished off early.
With all my free time that evening I decided to try making a batch of frozen yogurt, or froyo; the codename for Google's Android 2.2 operating system </>
So if you want to make a batch at home, don't want fruit and haven't got an ice cream maker, then follow these simple steps.
You Will Need
- 2 cups (500ml) natural yogurt
- 1/2 cup (125) water
- 1 cup (250ml) full fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (200g) white sugar
- Shallow metal dish or tin
- Plastic tub
- Stick everything in the blender, and turn it on.
Be sure to put the lid on the blender!
- Blend for approx 5 minutes or until your wife complains about the level of noise.
- Pour into the shallow metal tin and careful place into the freezer.
- Wait two hours, remove from freezer and scrape, the now slushy mix, back into the blender.
- Blend for another 5 minutes then pour into your plastic tub, cover and allow to freeze overnight.